The Constipation Game Plan: A Step-by-Step Guide to Managing Your Child's Chronic Constipation
This short book is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to managing pediatric constipation. Learn how to:
- Use medications to remove a back-up of stool and keep new stool moving through the system.
- Use exercise to promote a bowel movement.
- Sit on the toilet in a posture that promotes quick and easy poops.
- Use the belly muscles and breathing appropriately to help push poop out.
- Make dietary changes that will help prevent recurrence of constipation.
- Manage the stress that helps cause constipation and sometimes makes it worse.
- Determine what type of professional help is needed, if necessary.
Purchase your paperback copy here, or click here to preview and purchase the Kindle book!
Please note: The paperback copy will not ship until March 7, 2022.